Crash Investigation for Level-II Officers
- Coordinator: Leslie Bodette
- Length of course: 16 hours
- Course hours: 0800 – 1630
- Date: October 25 - 26, 2017
- Location: Vermont Police Academy
- Tuition: Commuting - $50.50 (includes materials and lunch), Overnight - $90.50 (Includes materials, lodging, and meals).
- Registration: Fax the in-service registration form (Word or PDF) to 802-483-2343 or email it to our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
This fundamental training course will provide the new part-time officer with a familiarization of accident/crash reporting requirements and form completion. A mock scene will be utilized to demonstrate the measurement and diagramming techniques. Additional scene management will emphasize traffic control, preservation of evidence and witness identification.